Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust serves a population of around 450;000 people who live in a catchment area covering most of West Sussex.
The Trust runs three hospitals:
- St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester
- Southlands Hospital in Shoreham-by-Sea
- Worthing Hospital in the centre of Worthing
Some facts and figures about the Trust
In this section of the Trust website; you can read about
- Latest news from all three hospitals
- Our hospitals in the media
- The Trust's Board of Directors and its regular public meetings
- Our hospitals' standards of care in our annual report and quality assessments
- The Trust's future plans and progress towards Foundation Trust status
- The support services that keep our hospitals running smoothly
- The steps we take to promote equality; diversity and human rights
- Our responsibilities under the Freedom of Information Act
Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to making its publications as accessible as possible.
If you need any document produced by the Trust in an alternative format – for example; large print; Braille or a language other than English – please contact us:
- Telephone 01903 205111 extension 4038; or
- Email the communications office
Jesli potrzebujesz dokumenty i informacje od NHS Trust w innym formacie- na przyklad; duzy druk; Braille; lub w innym jezyku- skontaktuj sie z biurem informacji przez E-mail lub zadzwon 01903 205111 ext 4038.