The Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust Publication Scheme has been prepared in line with guidance obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and the ICO Model Publication Scheme. It has been adopted without modification by the Trust and will be valid until further notice.
This scheme commits the Trust to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities. The information covered is included in the classes of information mentioned below, where this information is held by the Trust.
The scheme commits the Trust:
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the Trust and falls within the classifications below.
- To specify the information which is held by the Trust and falls within the classifications below.
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
- To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- To review and update on a regular basis the information the Trust makes available under this scheme.
- To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- To make this publication scheme available to the public.
Read more about the scheme
- The methods by which information published under this scheme will be made available
Charges which may be made for Information published under this scheme
- A copy of the full scheme can be obtained via the contact information at the foot of this page.
Written requests and further information
Information held by the Trust that is not published under this scheme can be requested in writing, when its provision will be considered in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.
For further information about this scheme or to request information that falls within the definition of the scheme, you should contact the Trust's FoI coordinator: