Dates and venues of public meetings of the Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust Board scheduled for 2013 are listed below.
The meetings normally begin at 10.00 am and are scheduled to finish by 12.30pm. Any changes to these times will be shown on the agenda for meetings which are available below.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and questions of a non-personal nature are taken at the end of the meeting.
Latest meeting agenda and public Board papers
Meetings rotate between all three of our hospital sites, with some meetings also held in other venues in our catchment areas to enable more people to have the opportunity to attend.
- At Worthing Hospital, the meetings are held in the Board Room on the second floor of the Washington Suite or the Post Graduate Medical Centre. The entrance to the Post-graduate Centre is in Park Avenue adjacent to the North Wing entrance to the Hospital. View hospital plan (PDF)
- At St Richard’s Hospital, the meetings take place in the Bateman Room at the Chichester Medical Education Centre (CMEC). View hospital plan (PDF)
Forthcoming public Trust Board meeting dates
- Thursday 25 April 2013: Worthing Hospital
- Thursday 6 June 2013: St. Richard's Hospital (note change from previously advertised)
- Thursday 27 June 2013: Worthing Hospital
- Thursday 1 August 2013: St. Richard's Hospital
- Thursday 3 October 2013: St.Richard's Hospital
- Thursday 31 October 2013: Worthing Hospital
- Thursday 28 November 2013: St. Richard's Hospital
View past Board papers