PALS: Patient Advice and Liaison Service
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service is here to provide confidential support, advice and information to patients, relatives and carers about services provided by the NHS.
- Pass on your compliments to staff
- Listen to you and support you
- Help you sort out a problem or difficulty
- Advise you what services are available and how to make a complaint
- Provide information about healthcare-related issues
- Record all issues raised
- Provide regular reports to senior managers about issues raised
- Work with the complaints department to ensure we learn lessons from issues raised
- Work together with PALS from all other NHS Trusts
@ St Richard's
@ Worthing and Southlands
- Telephone 01903 285032 between 9am and 4.30pm Monday-Friday or email PALSWorthing@wsht.nhs.uk
- If you would prefer to see us in person; the PALS office is based in the main reception area at Worthing Hospital and is open during normal office hours.