Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is managed by a Board of Directors comprising a Chairman, Executive Directors and Non-Executive Directors.
- The Chairman and Non-Executive Directors are appointed by the Trust’s Council of Governors
- The Chief Executive is appointed by the Chairman and Non-Executive Directors
- The other Executive Directors are appointed by the Chairman, Non-Executive Directors and the Chief Executive
Trust Board meetings
The Trust Board meets regularly throughout the year at both St Richard’s Hospital and Worthing Hospital:
- Meetings at St Richard’s Hospital are held in the Bateman Room in the Chichester Medical Education Centre (ground floor).
- Meetings at Worthing Hospital are held in John Bull Conference Room in the Worthing Health Education Centre (ground floor).
Board meetings begin at 10am.
Members of the public are very welcome to attend and questions of a non-personal nature are taken at the end of the session.
Meeting agendas and associated papers are available to download at the foot of this page. For papers from earlier meetings, please email the Company Secretary, Andrew Gray.
Forthcoming Trust Board meeting dates
The Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Board is scheduled to meet on the following forthcoming dates:
|1st February 2018||10.00 – 12.30||John Bull Room, Worthing Health Education Centre||Worthing Hospital|
|26th April 2018||10.00 – 12.30||Boardroom, Washington Suite||Worthing Hospital|
|26th July 2018||10.00 – 12.30||Boardroom, Washington Suite||Worthing Hospital|
|25th October 2018||10.00 – 12.30||Bateman Room, Chichester Medical Education Centre||St Richard’s Hospital|
|31st January 2019||10.00 – 12.30||Bateman Room, Chichester Medical Education Centre||St Richard’s Hospital|