Could you be a Governor?
Notice of Nominations
You can make a difference today by putting your name forward to be a Governor of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, rated ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission.
Governors play a vital role in representing the interests and views of Trust members and the general public. They have the opportunity to influence how decisions are made and how our patient services are developed.
We have the following Governor vacancies available:
- Public Governor for Arun – three vacancies
- Public Governor for Adur – two vacancies
- Public Governor for Worthing – one vacancy
- Public Governor for Horsham – one vacancy
- Patient/Carer Governor – one vacancy
Further information on the role of the Governor can be found here:
or by contacting Glen Palethorpe, Group Company Secretary, who can tell you more about the role and answer any questions. Email email@example.com
Alternatively, why not join us on one of our four briefing sessions due to be held:
Tuesday 16th April 2019 at 5pm in the Lumley Room, Chichester Medical Education Centre (CMEC), St Richard’s Hospital Wednesday 17th April at 5pm in the Southview Room, (Opposite Spice of Life Restaurant), Worthing Hospital
- Thursday 25th April at 5pm in the Southview Room, (Opposite Spice of Life Restaurant), Worthing Hospital
- Tuesday 30th April 2019 at 5pm in the Lumley Room, Chichester Medical Education Centre (CMEC), St Richard’s Hospital
To book a place please email:
Or call 01243 788122 ext 33136
How to apply?
If you are interested in standing for election, click here for more information and a nomination form