You can be referred for physiotherapy by your GP or hospital consultant to treat any one of a wide range of medical conditions or injuries.
About the physiotherapy service
Physiotherapy uses manipulation, massage, exercise and treatments such as ultrasound to
- restore and improve patients’ movement, activity and independence,
- reduce pain, and
- prevent injury and/or illness
It also adopts what is called a ‘holistic’ approach to healthcare, which means it takes into account factors such as lifestyle, work demands and leisure activity when drawing up the programme that will best help each patient to manage their individual condition.
- St Richard’s Hospital: 01243 831476
- Southlands Hospital: 01273 446018
- Worthing Hospital: 01903 285014
- Littlehampton Health Centre: 01903 843628
Outpatient musculoskeletal physiotherapy services in the Bognor and Chichester areas are provided by Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust. Please visit their website for more information.
Or you can email the service at the following addresses:
- Worthing area: email@example.com
- Southlands area: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Littlehampton area: email@example.com
Please be aware that email communications with Western Sussex Hospitals are not secure if you are contacting us from outside the Trust’s secure IT environment or from a non-NHS address. The Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of these communications outside the Trust network. Please contact us via another method if you have concerns.