We’re recruiting nurses!
Getting more nurses on wards is a key part of our plans to improve quality of care for patients.
So we’ve got an exciting range of new opportunities for nursing staff at all levels, in all areas, full-time, part-time or bank.
We offer our nurses:
- A fulfilling career in a high-quality environment
- Excellent support for your professional and personal development
- Flexible working options to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance
And our hospitals are great places to work – ask the people who work here. Western Sussex staff are more likely than the national average to recommend the trust, both as an employer and for the quality of care it offers.
If you’d like to learn more about what we can offer you, view our available positions and apply online now.
Or come along to one of our regular Open and Selection Days, where you can
- meet the senior nursing team,
- discuss the opportunities available to you,
- have an interview and assessments, and hopefully
- leave with a job offer and a start date
> Watch our nursing recruitment video:
> View our slideshow about working for – and living in – Western Sussex:
> Or download our guides to a nursing career with our Trust:
> And within the NHS as a whole: