If you are new to Anaesthesia, you will obtain wide experience, under full supervision for the first three months, in the administering of Anaesthesia.
We also provide a familiarisation course in Brighton, which all new trainees are encouraged to attend. During this time you will not be on-call out of hours. Rather than adjust your pay scale, time owed is repaid covering future novice trainees on call.
- Clinical work and support
- Shift practice and rota
- Educational opportunities
- Departmental Welcome Video
- The Anaesthetics Department
- Medical Education information