Stakeholder Forum meeting dates 2017
Stakeholder Forum meetings: These meetings give an opportunity to hear news and updates as well as presentations on specific topics of interest.
Dates for future meetings will be announced in due course.
To reserve a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01903 205111 ext 84038.
Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is keen to hear from patients; public and stakeholders in our community about their views and priorities for the provision and development of the healthcare services we provide at St. Richard’s; Worthing and Southlands Hospitals.
We have taken a positive step to engage with our local community by establishing a Stakeholder Forum.
Our Stakeholder Forum is open to patients; voluntary organisations; carers and interested members of the public – indeed anyone who lives in the area we serve and who is interested in the services we provide at St. Richard’s; Worthing and Southlands.
We are especially keen to involve minority groups in the Forum and would particularly welcome interest from these sections of the local community.
Information about meeting dates and outcomes is published in this section of the Trust website as it becomes available.
The aims of the Stakeholder Forum
- Establish strong mechanisms for stakeholder involvement in the Trust.
- Establish sound links with our community; demonstrating openness; accountability and inclusion in healthcare debate and decisions.
- Build a membership that is informed of and engaged in the activities of the Trust.
- Ensure stakeholder input into the services of the Trust is embedded across the Trust and drives service improvement.
Participation and membership
Participation in the Stakeholder Forum is open to key stakeholders and organisations in our community; including
- Patients; relatives and carers; and patient related groups
- Members of the public
- Neighbouring Trusts
- Political and pressure groups.
- Faith groups
- Professional bodies
- Community and Voluntary sector organisations and charities.
The Trust is keen to develop a representative membership and is working to encourage under represented groups to participate in the Stakeholder Forum. Input from under-represented groups is also encouraged and enabled via a range of additional channels.
The Stakeholder Forum is structured to enable stakeholders who have a special interest in the individual hospitals to participate at local level through hospital based meetings every two months.
Trust-wide meetings are held quarterly. For more information please email: email@example.com or contact the Communications and Engagement Office on: 01903 205 111; ext 84038.